Wednesday 11 February 2015

Floral Fantasy

CAS on Sunday have a challenge with 'flowers', one of my favourite stamping  images. For a bit of a change, this time flowers aren't the focal point, rather the background. Since I have been working on my next few class samples and had the spritzers out and loaded up with  colours - Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay.

It was time I experimented with the SAB Designer Series Paper Irresistibly Yours and so I've spritzed a few different patterns. This is the Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo spritzed and overlapping on the floral pattern paper. So easy, and yet so effective.

Balloon Bash arrived in my order this week, and I didn't waste any time in inking it up. I do like the sketchy-billboard poster look of the sentiments.
 I tried cutting with different framelits but eventually settled for hand cutting and mounting with Dimensionals.


Some sequins add a little sparkle and glamour, and a thin ribbon tied in a casual bow to the side is the finishing touch.
I might try using the Brayer on this paper next.
Cheers...
Rachel


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel