Wednesday 31 December 2014

Weekly Deals 31st December



I'd like to begin by wishing you a very Happy New Year, may it bring you health, happiness and good fortune! I was a little surprised to see the Weekly Deals go live this morning, but I'm sure it is all programmed well in advance.


Here are your Weekly Deals

I think the Amazing Birthday stamp set is a "must have" if you make birthday cards. It's great for guys, for gals for kids! I have used it heaps since I received it back at Convention. Now I must point out, $37.46 is a great deal for a wood mount stamp, reduced from $49.95 for just the next week, BUT the clear mount stamp set is incorrectly priced in the catalogue at $25.95(if you compare Australia's price next to NZ's you'll see what I mean) but for the life of this catalogue, Stampin' Up! are honouring the misprint, so if you prefer clear mount, best you get on and order it before too long.
Amazing Birthday & Just Sayin'
Amazing Birthday & Pictogram Punches
Amazing Birthday & Work Of Art
Don't forget that the Year-End Closeout Sale AND the Holiday Catalogue finish on January 5th also.

Stay safe, 
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel