Thursday 4 September 2014

Project Life Birthday



Initially I held back from purchasing Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Card Collection. This was mainly because I could see a number of Halloween cards in the photo of the cards, but after a week or so I gave in, because I am trying to scrap four-years-worth of photos and I am getting through all the packs of Project Life cards quite rapidly.

I ended up using some of the Halloween ones on this layout of a trip out of town for my eldest son's birthday, four years ago. [Better late than never, as they say]. I can't even remember if we stayed overnight or not, although we most likely would have, but we went out for lunch at a quirky little restaurant in Torquay where my grandson could play in the garden while we ate. That's a real family restaurant!!!

Two of the cards were fairly neutral but the central one had "Trick or Treat" at the top. I chose card in one of the colours (Tangerine Tango) and stamped with Age Awareness for the 'birthday' and PL Remember This for 'celebration'. Of course there is another photopolymer stamp set for the date, PL Day To Day.

I'm glad that I've tried this now, it all helps to get these memories into order, and accessible to relive.
Now, if you're needing any help to get started preserving YOUR memories, can I help you?

Cheers,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel