Monday 1 September 2014

Fringe Scissor Card Class

 I had not planned on buying the Fringe Scissors when they came out, I've already been through the 'fancy' scissors stage and decided I didn't need to go down that path again. However, my upline Sue Madex, had bought them, and let us have a play when we had a team meeting at her house.


After making these two cards (above), I was in love and the Fringe Scissors were on my next order! When these cards were displayed at my Catalogue Launch, there was a lot of interest. Late last week I had a class at my home which the girls really enjoyed. The ombre blue card was made by all attendees, and then for the other two cards, they expressed their own creativity.
I took a photo of my friend's card, to share with you all. She needed a funny card, for an aunt, and Giggle Greetings fills the bill there. Next she chose a DSP from the All Abloom Paper Stack and So Saffron for the fringed piece. A piece of Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon and some Gold Bakers Twine finished this card off beautifully.



If you are interested in seeing some of the great products Stampin' Up!® offers in their catalogues, the Annual and Holiday are available now. If you need a Holiday Catalogue to browse through, send me an email (rpalmieri5@bigpond.com) leaving your name and postal address, and I'll post one to you ASAP. Australian residents only, please.

And if South Morang, Victoria isn't too far for you, maybe you'd like to come to the next class.

Have a great week!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel