Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Queen Of Clean FMS

Oh my goodness, I have no idea how long I have been entering the challenges at Freshly Made Sketches, but as long as I have been, I wanted to be the Queen of Clean. Last night my wish came true - and then I was so excited I couldn't sleep!!!!!!
It was after I had a play with my new stamps, Four Feathers and the matching Framelits. The sketch Jen M put up at Freshly Made Sketch Challenge, was tricky enough for me to have to get quite 'hands-on' with my creativity. and I was really pleased with the result. 
This is a picture, or you can check out the original post here.
I hope you don't mind me sharing the joy I felt over this small achievment.

Cheers...
Rachel

P.S. and a Colour Queen Courtier too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel