Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Happy Flowers RS127


While I had those stamps, papers and inks out yesterday, I continued to make birthday cards. I found the sketch at RetroSketches rather intricate, somewhat like a puzzle, but fun to put together.

My only disappointment with my work is, by using the rather large Starburst Sayings stamp for the circular image, I have ended up covering most of my favourite paper. However, when I tried a smaller circle I didn't like it half as much, so that's why you see this imposing, "shouting", Oh, Happy Day.

Again, you see Petite Petals in Blushing Bride and Strawberry Slush, with a few leafy sprigs punched in Mossy Meadow and Mossy Meadow is used for the second greeting, And Many More.



Have some fun stamping soon, and share
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel