Saturday 21 June 2014

Something To Say CTD297

I couldn't resist making a second card with these colours! I told you in my last post that they are favourites of mine, didn't I? Trouble was, there were some pieces left over and I can't waste them can I?


Actually, this is one of the easiest cards I've made recently. Number one reason, I stamped with only one stamp set, the new Something To Say. You'll be able to get your hands on it from July 1st, or come to my afternoon Catalogue Launch on July 4th to play before you buy! There is a set of three small punches - a heart, a star and a small flower which match the stamps and make it so easy to put a card together. Its called Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and I'm positive that these two items should be right at the very top of your Wish List.
Pop on over to Color Throwdown via the link and maybe you'll use these colours to make a card this weekend. Now... I really must get to the supermarket!!

Rachel






Australian readers - You can shop for supplies in my online shop, there's only 10 days till the mini Occasions catalogue and main catalogue finish. Lots of retiring bargains and weekly specials too.

On July 1st, the new catalogue goes live across Australia and if you buy Something To Say stamp set, page 104 of the NEW catalogue, wood 134177 $51.95 clear 134180 $37.95 and the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack 133787 $29.95, I will post you a pack with bits and pieces, including envelopes, to make 4 cards with your new purchases.

1 comment:

  1. How cute...such a great design with the hexagons and all the little hearts, flowers, and stars!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel