Sunday 22 June 2014

Beautiful Blended Bloom



Ever since I received my Stampin' Up! pre-order (for the new catalogue), I've had so.o.o.o.o much stuff to play with! I bought two colour packs of the new Blendabilities and we were given another pack in the coral tones, PLUS the Blended Bloom stamp at Convention.


They're all nice, but I'm particularly delighted with the Cherry Cobbler pack that I used on Blended Bloom. Since the yellows weren't on my initial order, I've used a sponge dauber to colour the flower centre Crushed Curry. I found the sketch at Seize the Sketch  perfect to show off this fabulous flower, and the design team at Sieze the Sketch have some lovely cards on show too.

Because I had no narrow red ribbon, I coloured a white piece using one of the red Blendabilities. It is an alcohol-based marker, so takes no time to dry. I love the way the colours just "POP" off the page, it's gorgeous isn't it? It was a great chance to use a piece of DSP from the Fresh Prints Stack. It retires at the end of this month but you can still pick it up in my online shop.

I'll be showing off the new stamp sets, In Colors, Blendabilities and Framelits at my Catalogue Launch on July 4th. You're most welcome to come if you are near to South Morang, Victoria (north of Melbourne). Its FREE! Email me or phone 0417 500 681 for details.

I hope you're inspired to try the Blendabilities when they're released onto the market.

Rachel


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Rachel! That blossom looks amazing! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch! Please feel free to check out my sample: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2014/06/helloseize-sketch-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite color combos! And that flower is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! The colors are great and that flower really pops! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the colors and the pretty bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bloom and the colors really do pop! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel