Monday, 31 March 2014

See Ya Later Sale-A-Bration!

I thought it might be fun to share this card I made while on holiday this summer. When I go away, I take only a box of supplies, but there is an old sewing machine at the holiday house, so that is the time I sew on cards. I took my SALE-A-BRATION stamps, paper and the banner punch. I had also dry embossed card-front size pieces of card and taken them with me, and this one in Tangerine Tango has been embossed with the Sale-a-bration freebie Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. It really stretches my creativity having limited supplies, but gets some good samples made to show my customers.

CAS on Sunday has a challenge to use stitching, Faux or Real.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This stamp set is called See Ya Later and is only available (free) with your $90 order, until 11.30pm tonight.(Australia) The Banner Punch has a matching stamp set, Banner Blast, and a couple of those banners have been stamped with the outline stamp from that set. Even the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper was a freebie, it's just the best time of the year to put in a big order, because you still get hostess dollars to spend once you've spent $300 and 3 SALE-A-BRATION items too. I stock up on card, Dimensionals and Snail refills. So don't forget,  SALE-A-BRATION ends in 5 hours in Australia, hurry!

Cheerio for now,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. This is really a great card! I love it!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card ;)
    Thank you so much for joining CAS in Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel