Sunday 16 March 2014

Card In A Box Class

Just letting you all know that Card in a Box class, on 28th March, is now full. If you were meaning to book in for this one and hadn't done so yet, perhaps we need to find another timeslot?
I can hold daytime parties during the first week of the school holidays (Tuesday 8th, Wednesday 9th) or evening classes Monday - Thursday that week.
I prefer we make the compact, ready-to-go version of the Box, but both measurements are supplied with your class notes. The larger size needs a specially made to measure envelope requiring a 12" x 12" piece of paper, and the smaller one fits straight into a standard envelope.
 It's best to email me or text 0417 500 681 . I work with children Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday so cannot take calls, nor would I have my diary with me, which is why email is preferable.

Another quick reminder that SALE-A-BRATION will finish soon, on March 31st, so if you have been planning to buy some goodies and get your freebies, it might be time to get on to it!
 Click here for my online store.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel