Thursday 16 January 2014

Would you believe I'm a ROCKstar? Nah, I wouldn't either !!! Ha ha ha! But I am one super-excited Crafty lady. I found out last night that a few weeks ago, while I was away on holidays, my wedding card was picked at RetroSketches, so the team there, at least, think I'm a ROCKstar.

I did get a Shout out! back in September, for this card, but that is kind of a consolation prize. Nice, but still leaves something to aim for.
I'm going to keep on aiming high, I love card-making so much, and its nice when others like what you're doing too. You can let me know what you like too,  by leaving short messages on the blog - at the end is a comments section.

I posted this winning card, in mid-November and I used a long-retired stamp (to have & to hold etc) but it is being released in Australia by Stampin' Up!  in the Best of Greetings set before April. It's already out in the US, but in Australia our stamps have been released in a different order, and we only have February, March and April to go. If you'd like to have a look at the other nine "Best Of" sets, you can pop into the online store here. There is something for every occasion in there.

We are absolutely roasting in Melbourne, think its our 4th day over 40 degrees with one more before it cools a bit. Don't know how to convert that to Fahrenheit but it is a bit over 100.

See you again?
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel