Friday 6 December 2013

Love Story RS#92


I nearly didn't make the time to make this card, but I'm easily distracted from my chores!!! I already had the Shimmery White card cut and embossed so that helped a lot. Then I found a banner cut from the Retired Twitterpated DSP and so I only had to find  my set of One In A Million stamps for the pair of greetings. I didn't think the Frosted Finishes 'button' added enough glimmer and gleam so added three rhinestones. It's just a shame my camera wasn't playing nicelty today, it wouldn't focus properly, so it is hard to pick up all the lovely glitter. The sketch over at Retro Sketches was my inspiration.

I'd like to say a big hello to all my subscribers, I've noticed there are a few new people, so welcome!
I hope you're all set for the end of 2013 which is so rapidly approaching. I'm hoping to be able to share my Christmas cards with you over the weekend.



'Bye for now
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel