Friday 2 August 2024

Week #2 Sketch With the Great American Stamping Show

To keep me inspired for the next 6 months I'm following along with the Great American Stampin' Show as they use the sketches from the catalogue as inspiration. This week it is sketch #2 and as usual, you do not have to follow strictly to the same formula. Use the sketch to get your creativity started.


Round We Go can be viewed on page 63 of the Stampin' Up! annual catalogue and includes some excellent birthday greetings. There are some interesting dies in this bundle as well.



My card follows the layout of the sketch quite faithfully, with some changes to the measurements. The Bright & Beautiful DSP measures 8cm by 12cm and the matt is .5cm larger.


Working with A4 card, I always cut my cards 14.5cm long and score at 10.5cm. The American letter card is cut at 5½" which is 14cm.



The inside has been stamped, just a simple, quick card.

I have been an active Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 14 years, and thanks to my wonderful team, I am at Silver Elite level. One of the joys of crafting is sharing it with others, so I hold monthly classes both in my home and in the community. Do get in touch if you have questions about classes or Stampin' Up! products.

Craft & Chat Class Schedule to end of 2024

This is the schedule for Craft & Chat card classes.

Classes are held in my craft room in South Morang, VIC. 2½ hours, $25, 3 cards & envelopes. You get to try out product, equipment and learn new techniques with guidance from me. Team members craft for free.

There is nothing nicer than meeting new friends and crafting together.


August 2024

Wednesday 7th 1pm-3:30pm

Saturday 10th 1:30-4pm


September 2024

Wednesday 4th 1pm-3:30PM

Saturday 7th 1:30-4pm


October 2024

Wednesday 2nd 1pm-3:30pm

Saturday 5th 1:30-4pm


November 2024

none, I am away seeing more of Australia.


Again, if you have an idea which day you might be interested in, please let me know for my future planning.





SHOP:
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.
TTHR6XG9



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel