Sunday 18 August 2024

CTC #483 CASE the Colours of To Market DSP





CASE-ing The Catty Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia & New Zealand who take inspiration weekly from the catalogues. The catalogues are a fantastic resource, and we love to inspire you to seek inspiration there too. 


It seemed a good idea to use this sketch for this week's colour challenge at CASE-ing the Catty because it has a number of parts to bring in the many colours in the To Market DSP. I managed to use each one: - Blackberry Bliss, Garden Green, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.





Frosted Forest was the most recent bundle to arrive in my craft room, so it proved to be the perfect candidate. After stamping the tall tree, I used the masks and a blending brush to layer on the colours. Pecan Pie and Garden Green made their appearance here.



The natural, woody papers in Country Woods DSP really suit nature-inspired subjects like trees so I used two here. A Blackberry Bliss card base is a strong contrast with the Pumpkin Pie zig zag strip. It just left Real Red, so I dyed some white twine with a Real Red Stampin' Blend.


The bundle is an online exclusive, which mainly means you won't find it in a catalogue. It can be ordered through a demonstrator, and I am happy to help with that over the phone or click on the shopping link below to place your order.


Now it's your turn. We do request that the projects you submit have been created especially for this challenge. You can CASE directly or be inspired by a sketch/layout, colour combo or embellishment. Ask to join our Facebook group, and then add a picture of your CASE.


Next along the hop is my good friend, the talented Kathryn Mangelsdorf.



I have been an active Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 14 years, and thanks to my wonderful team, I am at Silver Elite level. One of the joys of crafting is sharing it with others, so I hold monthly classes both in my home and in the community. Do get in touch if you have questions about classes or Stampin' Up! products.



Craft & Chat Class Schedule to end of 2024

This is the schedule for Craft & Chat card classes.

Classes are held in my craft room in South Morang, VIC. 2½ hours, $25, 3 cards & envelopes. You get to try out product, equipment and learn new techniques with guidance from me. Team members craft for free.

There is nothing nicer than meeting new friends and crafting together.


September 2024


Wednesday 4th 1pm-3:30PM

Saturday 7th 1:30-4pm


October 2024


Wednesday 2nd 1pm-3:30pm

Saturday 5th 1:30-4pm


November 2024

none, I am away seeing more of Australia.


Again, if you have an idea which day you might be interested in, please let me know for my future planning.





SHOP:

Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.
TTHR6XG9





2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous birthday card using the Frosted Forrest bundle. I love the way you have combined the challenge colours Rachel, with the Blackberry Bliss base, Pumpkin Pie zig zag strip and the coloured twine with the wonderful masked tree. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing!! And I LOVE that zig zag edge!! (As she goes madly into the catalogue to find it!!). And the trees are just perfect with that DSP background!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel