Friday 7 June 2024

Flying High


Recently I prepped a class for 15 using Adventurous Sky which required that many card fronts cut from this cloud paper. It also meant that I had many strips 10cm X 3cm left over which I decided to turn into a couple of cards, of which this is one.


Originally, I pasted the strips with even gaps onto a card front, but then decided to include the second paper to cover the gap. The tag is also a part of this Take to the Sky DSP pack.


 With 3 sizes of planes included in Adventurous Sky, it's easy to find one to finish off the inside of the card.
Happy crafting, 

Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.




GU9JRSFV

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel