Wednesday 24 May 2023

Colour Creations - Week #4 - Pebbled Path

 

Pebbled Path is our fourth In Color, a very useful neutral which I have really enjoyed creating with this week. I'm sure the Art With Heart team members participating in the Colour Creations Blog Hop this week will share some amazing inspiration for us all.



I have chosen Beside Me for the stamp set. This time I used the Father's Day sentiment, heat embossed in black.



The dramatic die cut piece is from the Around the Bend set, and with the added ink on a blending brush, adds texture behind the father & son image.


The inside was stamped with a couple of sentiments from Beside Me, and another partial image from that set too. I wanted it to seem like the little boy was the only child.


Week #2 when we focused on Copper Clay I made the first card using Beside Me and now for week #4 here it is again. Make sure you return next Wednesday to see more of Wild Wheat, the fifth In Color.

The very talented Rachel Woollard follows, I'm looking forward to seeing Rachel's card.


If at any time you find a broken link or would like to see a full list of participants, please head to the blog of our host of the AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop, Catherine Proctor.







9 comments:

  1. Oh, Rachel, that is a SPECTACULAR use of the Around The Bend die-cut piece! Thanks for the inspiration. It's an awesome background for your masculine card (for which Pebbled Path is the perfect colour).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic! I really love the sponged and die cut background - it suits your card perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, you've used the Around the Bend die perfectly on the front and I love the way you've partially stamped the scene on the inside of your card too. Your collection of cards using this stamp set is growing and they are all delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Fathers Day card Rachel. Your image colouring is lovely and the blended Around the Bend die cut is a fantastic textural background. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel Woollard25 May 2023 at 15:19

    Great masculine card Rachel, very clever way to use the Around the Bend Dies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, Rachel. I adore the way you created that background with the Around the Bend die and the Brushed ink. An amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so love the Around the Bend die cut that’s been inked. Such a sweet card with the father and son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Rachel. Great use of the Around the Bend die and Pebbled Path is showcased perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love this card, well I loved the one for Copper Clay but I also love this one too! I love the Around the bend die cut that is so perfect! Your colouring is so good! A Beautiful card Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel