Sunday 30 April 2023

CTC#417 Favourite Retiring Product

 




Over the last month I have been asked a few times which my favourite retiring stamp set is and that is a hard question to answer. It depends if you are keen to colour, adding some foliage or needing a sentiment. Happiness Abounds covers colouring and sentiments very, very well but other flowers I like are Cottage Rose and Hand Penned Petals. Forever Fern would have to be my absolute favourite for foliage, both the stamps and dies. If these are still available, they can only be ordered until around 11:50pm tomorrow.


Celebrating You stamp set won’t be leaving my shelf for a while yet, because it has a Mother’s Day sentiment and I’ve been on a mission to get Mother’s Day cards made for the stalls at my grandchildren’s schools. My team member Leanne Mitchell shared with me that she was doing this, and I borrowed her wonderful idea.


With these two made, I now have 82 to divide between two schools. Blushing Bride card is on it's way out, so best to use it up, along with the DSP from earlier this year for SALE-A-Bration. I'm sure the mums will still be happy with their cards.


The three panel design was mostly inspired by the card on the left,  with the rectangular label and something tucked behind coming from the other catalogue card.


Celebrating You has the perfect sentiment for the inside of a Mother's Day card too.


We love for you to share your projects using the challenges. We do request that the projects you submit have been created especially for this challenge. You can CASE directly or be inspired by a sketch/layout, colour combo or embellishment. Ask to join our Facebook group, and then add a picture of your CASE.


The lovely Monique Fielder follows this week.





SHOP
You can check these and other Stampin' Up! products in my online shop. Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days. Shipping from the warehouse is a little slower at new catalogue time so it may be 2 weeks before you see your parcel.

9XNTENYZ






No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel