Wednesday 19 April 2023

Colour Creations -Week #49 - Soft Succulent


The participants in AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop are all Stampin' Up! demonstrators and members of Art With Heart. We love to Blog Hop sharing all the Stampin' Up! Colours alphabetically. This is week #49 and Soft Succulent is our colour.

Soft Succulent is a retiring In Color, and one I'm pretty sure we'll all be sorry to see leave. The card was made for my #3 grandson Logan, who celebrated his birthday in February. He said it was the best card I'd ever made, so very high praise!




Of all the products used on this card, only the Alphabet A La Mode dies carry over into the new catalogue. Much of this side-step card used Greatest Journey stamp & dies plus Enjoy the Journey DSP which hasn't carried over. Such a shame as it will be much used by me on my family's cards this year.


I also used A Grand Kid, I often do for my grandchildren's cards, and that is retiring now too. Next week is week #50, our final colour for this round of Colour Creations Blog Hop and we are sharing Soft Suede.


Next talented team member to share is the wonderful Kate Morgan



If at any time you find a broken link or would like to see a full list of participants, please head to the blog of our host of the AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop, Catherine Proctor.




7 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel, I;m. sure Logan loved this special step card. I too am so sad that the Greatest Journey stamp & dies and the Enjoy the Journey DSP are retiring as they are fabulous for masculine cards like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome card Rachel for your grandson. I love how you have used the tiered side-step design to showcase the rider biking amongst the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Rachel. No wonder Logan was delighted. I love the side step fold. It works so well with the Greatest Journey bundle and DSP. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. High praise indeed and very well deserved. It's a great card Rachel, and I love how the bundle works with this fun fold design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well someone is luck boy, I wish I had a grandma to make me cards like that. It's really lovely Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rachel, what a brilliant card for your grandson. I love the papers you have used with that bike rider carving up the tiers of your side step card, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome birthday card Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel