Friday 18 November 2022

Welcome Flowers


This stamp, Warm Welcome, was introduced early for World card-making day, and this is a variation of the card made during the online session. I wasn't paying attention when the two-tone blending was done, so mine is the opposite way, not that it matters.



Instead of the two hands holding cups, I coloured the arm holding flowers, and I had to add a cat on the doorstep.


The background seemed to 'need' the parcels stamped all over, just to finish it off. Have you added this bundle to your stash yet?

A4QEEZ4U
1st-30th November


SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel