Tuesday 25 October 2022

Unofficial CTC#392


I've been having one of those weeks, or maybe it's even a month, but I'm finding it hard to fit all my commitments in!!! I had no hope of fufilling my assignment for CASE-ing the Catty this past weekend. We are a group of Australian & New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators who love to use the catalogues for creative inspiration.


Sketches are a favourite starting point for me. I often study the catalogue for a different design but hadn't noticed this one. I really like the split in the designer series paper, there are so many different ways you could interpret this.

A focal flower was another thing I CASE-d from the original, but not owning the geranium, I opted for Nature's Harvest. This was partially influenced by the Harvest Meadow 12" x 12" DSP going on sale for $8.00 a pack in the Clearance Rack. Such pretty paper at a bargain price.

View Facebook Live - https://fb.watch/gnn_wrTDCT/


How do you kick-start your creativity? From a sketch, Pinterest or something else? 

Happy crafting!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel