Sunday 3 April 2022

Farewell Just Jade


At the beginning of May we will bid farewell to 5 retiring InColors, including Just Jade. This green fitted very comfortably into the Stampin' Up! Color Family, and will be sadly missed, I suspect.


This Hand-Penned card uses Just Jade for the card base, ribbon, background stamping and leaves.


A text stamp from the Quiet Meadow stamp set provides background colour and texture to support the main image. This ribbon is retiring too, and is actually selling for only $8.40 a roll in Last Chance Products. Well -worth visiting the online store to see these specials.




 Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.

 If you'd like to make cards similar to this, and need more information, feel free to get in touch. If you live anywhere in Australia, you may order from my online store (and I'll do a happy dance)! I hold classes in my home - South Morang, Victoria and can also hold them at Phillip Island, Victoria as well.


G6BBKT4F




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel