Monday 13 September 2021

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas....



After seeing quite a few samples of Christmas Baubles made using Penguin Place stamp and SAB freebie Textures & Frames, I had to make my own version.


Really quite quick and easy using Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Smoky Slate. Heartfelt Wishes took care of the sentiment, with this lovely 'Merry Christmas'. There's only 18 days of SALE-A-Bration left, so time to get your order in, and snag 1 or two exclusive items.

CF7GY9TY

Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel