Saturday 21 August 2021

Handmade For You

 

Today I inked up two stamp sets which hadn't seen ink before - Stitchery and Handmade For You. It was Melbourne's 202nd day in lockdown, but I'm getting through by scheduling blocks of activities. So a little stamping in the morning, then a walk. Lunch and some sewing in the afternoon, so stamps that cross over into my other interests always make their way home with me.


The colours were decided by a Colour INKspiration challenge on Facebook. 

The quilt I am making at the moment is a queen bed size, with a background similar to the Fresh Freesia (soft mauve) and very bright vibrant fabrics by Kaffe Fassett. It will be a gift for a family member, so a card to go with it will not be wasted.


I used the Stamparatus to stamp the stitching, and stepped it after each stamping to get an even distance between. The three flowers across the bottom were also stamped using the step stamping on the Stamparatus. To keep the stitched theme I've used the Pierced Blooms Dies.

TYQCTRMA



Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.


Happy crafting to you



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel