Sunday 11 July 2021

CTC#326 CASE A Layout and Step It Up.




The CASE-ing The Catty Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia & New Zealand who take inspiration weekly from the catalogues. The catalogues are a fantastic resource and we love to inspire you to seek inspiration there too.


CASE a project and step-it-up is the assignment, so I picked Shaded Summer, in particular the card in the centre back, and CASE-d that.


In some ways, I took my basic project back a step more than the catalogue sample, which had a separate tag for the sentiment, and ribbon placed under.


For the stepped up card, I heat embossed the flowers onto white card, and blended Misty Moonlight and Old Olive over the white embossing. The panel has been mounted onto a matt with a narrow border.

Shaded Summer has some particularly nice sentiments, so I chose to use a longer one, stamped onto a cutout from the Picture This dies.



We love it when you CASE the Catty too, and share with us on Facebook.


Next blogger on this hop is Judy May



VEM6PPNQ

Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.








 

Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love a good emboss resist. Love how you took the sample back a step and then stepped it up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your cards are so pretty! I love the simplicity of the first, and the colour over the white-embossed images on the second is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel