Friday 23 July 2021

A Soft Succulent Quiet Meadow


Quiet Meadow
is a delightful stamp set, and although it comes with some pretty wonderful dies, bundled for a 10% saving, the stamp set can stand alone too. The only reason I can think of why you wouldn't buy the bundle is if you don't have a die cut machine. You will find pictures and codes at the end of this post, if you'd like to have a closer look at what you get.


This Easy Fancy Fold came to mind as a way I could show a strip of gorgeous Hand Penned DSP, and you do know that you can save 15% off many DSP packs including Hand Penned until August 2nd?


It brings the price down $3 to $17, and you can make so many beautiful cards using this over the year.


When the annual catalogue was released, I participated in a swap with other demonstrators and this was one of the cards I shared with my friends. I gave the blending brushes a good work out over the heat embossed words, and fell in love with that technique while doing it.


Shimmery White card stock gives an added level of luxury. A die cut flower, tied with linen thread finishes off this card, while the label does it's best to hold the card closed.


The Soft Succulent is a soothing shade and the sentiments in Quiet Meadow are equally soft and comforting, and so this card has been stamped on the inside with an additional message.

If you'd like to make cards similar to this, feel free to get in touch if you need more information. If you live anywhere in Australia, you may order from my online store (and I'll do a happy dance)!

 Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.

VEM6PPNQ
July1-August 2




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel