Monday 28 June 2021

Calendar Card

When we had an update on the most popular sellers from the new catalogue, the staff at head office seemed slightly surprised that Days To Remember was so high on the list of best sellers!


As a scrapbook fan, I am not in the least surprised, and yet I'm using it more for cards at the moment. We have a few family birthdays in June, so I set the numerals up on my Stamaparatus, and did some repeat stamping. Once you have it lined up and sorted, it isn't a bad idea to mask off the unwanted portions - I use washi tape.


Next line up the days of the week, and lastly the month which just needs to be centred over the Wednesday. This Mint Macaron foiled paper is retired now, but is a favourite shade of my D-I-L, so there is no harm in using it. I did use a lot of dies too for this creation. You'll be able to check them out at the end of the post, or just leave a question in the comments.


 


Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.

VEM6PPNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel