Sunday 30 May 2021

CTC #320 CASE-ing All Occasions




The CASE-ing The Catty Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia & New Zealand who take inspiration weekly from the catalogues. The catalogues are a fantastic resource and we love to inspire you to seek inspiration there too. This week we are CASE-ing a layout from pages 10-59.


I immediately was drawn to the blue card, bottom right of the picture above. I liked the DSP framing the stamped piece, the raised image placed off the stamped image and the coloured tag for the sentiment. You will see a mix of those elements in my two cards.


Night of Navy and Flirty Flamingo were my colour choices here, and I played around with the Stamparatus too. The step or hinge stamping technique is great for repeat stamping of the same image.


With the mostly pink card, the step-stamping was done every two hinges, so there was room for the larger flower.


When they're side-by-side, you can see how much closer the leaves are with one-step stamping, and the tiny tulip fitted in snugly.




Don't forget to share on CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge Facebook page.

Now it's time to visit Peta and her wonderful furry helper, Marvi.




S2EB3N92
1-31 May

Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.








 

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo. Both cards are great. I love the different elements you put together from the original card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so sweet! It's such a fun bundle. I really love the colour combo too - not one I'd have thought of, but I will certainly be using soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your cards are amazing - love this colour combination - a very fresh and bright choice! And the stamparatus stamping is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your cards are stunning!! I love the colours, they make the images stand out.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel