Sunday 22 November 2020

CTC #295 CASE the inside cover of the Annual catalogue




This week we are CASE-ing page 1, the index page of the Annual catalogue. I've chosen the blue card, and changed up the flowers to stars, for a boy turning 11. I really like the die cut letters raised on foam on a banner to the right of the card front, and the way an exclamation mark turned upside down has been used instead of 'i'. The only lower case letter in the word, quite quirky.



The Stitched Stars are a new addition to my craft space and I think I will get a ton of use from them, especially as stars are so useful for Christmas, birthdays - even new bubs!


Instead of 'friend' I stamped Isaac's name, but I still used happy, just in a different font.





Every week I ask you to join the challenge on our Facebook page, to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) and this week it's page 1 of the annual catalogue. You don't have to be a Stampin' Up! demo, you don't need to have a blog. Just take a picture with your phone and share it to the page, so we can see your interpretation.


Next talented member of the crew to share this week is Michelle


3XPXBARE






Product List

3 comments:

  1. A great fun card for a boy’s birthday. Love the colours and the stars are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the little 'i' in this greeting too!! And I love the stars for your card!! Such a fun and perfect card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this layout, Rachel. It is perfect for a boy card at any age!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel