Friday 24 August 2018

Dandelion Wishes

Today I had the opportunity to drop in on my friend Sue, and use her supplies. At this stage I haven't bought Brusho Crystal Colour, nor had I used it. We began with a small piece to practice, and I decided to be very restrained with the colour, blue especially, after Sue showed me her "disaster". That's her word, not mine!!!

Dandelion Wishes is a lovely stamp in the Annual catalogue, very popular, not just for these delicate images, but the thoughtful sentiments are also beautiful. I forgot to stamp one today!!!!


Moss Green is actually the yellowy-purple colour which I used most of, and Brilliant Red with a little Yellow were my choices for this card. My card base is Blackberry Bliss with a layer of Poppy Parade, both returning colours.
You can find the stamp in wood mount or clear mount (red rubber) page 118 of the Annual Catalogue
Brusho is on page 202 of the same catalogue. You would also need to have Versamark and white embossing powder to complete this card.
774FSECQ
August


1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel