Thursday 26 April 2018

AWH April Blog Hop Retiring Products


Tonight the Art With Heart team are sharing creative projects featuring products from the last chance products list. There are lots of products to choose from with retiring stamp sets, inkpads and ink refills guaranteed to be available until 7 May (and all other products while supplies last). Contact anyone on the blog hop to place your last chance order today.


 I've shared some sympathy cards made with images from Remarkable You and sentiments inside and out from Rose Wonder. Both these stamp sets have been in the Annual catalogue for some time, so it shouldn't be a surprise that they are retiring, but I'm sad to see them go.


These  lilies are lovely and only need the smallest hint of colour to lift them. I have grown other lilies like this with much more colour, but to my way of thinking, these suit a bereavement card best.


A little more stamping inside, but no colour added. The sentiment really conveys the message so succinctly. Rose Wonder has some lovely sentiments and bible verses included.

Most likely you've spotted the same verse inside the second card, with an uncoloured magnolia alongside. On the front, they're coloured in traditional magnolia colours, and the leaves are from Remarkable You also. I also used retiring colour Rose Red for this card.

Please continue around our blog hop. Next you'll go to the very talented Tina Gillespie in Adelaide








11 comments:

  1. Yes, those Rose Wonder sentiments are certainly going to be missed by me too. I love your cards, Rachel, especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful. I love that you didn't fully colour the Lillies, it's so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful. Really great idea for sympathy cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel this card is so classic and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tiny bit of colour on the first card - so elegant for a sympathy card. The second card is my favourite - love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Rachel, I am going to miss this stamp set a lot. I love the colours you have used and I especially love the magnolia card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your cards are lovely Rachel. I love the colours in your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colouring work on the cards. Thanks for taking part in the retiring products blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and classic cards. So versatile and I'm sure they'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, Rachel, love both colour combinations, and the inside of your card is so pretty too.
    Mon xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel