Tuesday 6 February 2018

It's Panda- monium! #WWYS154

My heart skipped a beat when I spied the Party Panda stamp at Onstage, and I was even more excited when I could 'earn' it with my pre-order and start stamping in Mid-November. Funny thing is, I'm still not sick of it and put this card together tonight to join in with What Will You Stamp?


My main inspiration for this particular card was the sentiment I had spotted in Perennial Birthday, and what better than a crowd of Party-ing Pandas for "Cheers all round!" I think that might be a spot of pandemonium!!! 


I was also very keen to try out this springy thing (not Stampin' Up!) that a friend had given me to try out. The third panda from the left is the guy with movement.


There is just so much to love about Party Pandas, do you agree?


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Rachel! I love your little moving guy! Thanks for playing along with us this week at What Will You Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Rachel, I love it. Thanks for taking the What Will You Stamp? challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Such a cute card Rachel and I love those little springy things. So clever!! How happy do those Pandas look! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at WWYS!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel