Tuesday 25 July 2017

And A Daisy For Tuesday

To my eye, there is nothing fresher than blue and white. No matter that daisies probably don't come with a blue edge (I have seen mauve though). This paper stack, Colour Theory, only has four colours, and I love the crackle finish in all the colours. There are paint chip pieces too, and several other interesting textures.


I've used a couple of stamps from Colorful Seasons for this pair of cards, and the new Faceted Gems as flower centres. There is the gold one on the blue daisy and a clear on the pink.



I've picked a couple of daisies from my garden and laid out my mother's white tea cloth for this little photo shoot. Isn't it amazing that daisies still bloom in winter?

Just reminding my regular customers that this bonus offer ends at the end of July. For every $90 order (or multiples of) you will get a code emailed to you worth $9 off your August order. That's a 10% discount. To my team members, this applies to you too, you know.



Cheers
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel