Saturday 18 April 2015

Love You Always - Colour Me ..!

This crochet blanket is so pretty, I almost feel like pulling some yarn out to see if I can still crochet!

I think I'm feeling a little sentimental tonight, as things like this remind me of my childhood, my dear mother and all things warm and fuzzy. Tucked up in my spare room tonight are three small people, who have run me ragged all day and are now blissfully sleeping, before it all begins again in the morning! I've had most of this card completed earlier, and just needed a little bit of crafting before I too, get off to bed.

I really want to go back and re-stamp the tag as it has a two part greeting. The first part says 'big ways, small ways' and then the 'love you always' follows on so smoothly.

The stamp set is Something To Say, it really does have some lovely sentiments included and I haven't used it half enough yet.
Hope your weekend is a happy one
Cheers
Rachel



Thank you to Jenny at Colour Me..! for picking my card out this week.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. those hearts are so cute - thanks for joining us at Colour me...! this week

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel