Sunday 15 March 2015

Beautiful Butterfly FMS177

Some of the paper in Sweet Dreams DSP is geometric and almost manly, which is the direction I tried to head with this card.
Oh, whoops! There was a Bermuda Bay butterfly sitting on my craft table, and it took over and this is what I ended up with.

I opened up my silver Metallic Encore ink to stamp the smaller butterfly  in Butterfly Basics. I love that lacy floral pattern and have used gold for it heaps but the grey shades called for silver.
A sentiment from Balloon Bash seemed perfect for the banner.

This would have to be one of the quickest cards I've ever made. I guess it was because such a lot was all ready, the butterfly was the only thing to stamp and it and the banner had to be cut. Who says a quick card isn't a good card?





Thanks heaps to Freshly Made Sketches for the great sketches they supply us with for inspiration every week. I do like to play along!

Cheers

Rachel


2 comments:


  1. Love the butterflies against that pretty patterned background! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love that silver! The butterflies are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel