Saturday 27 December 2014

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals - Available Till 30th December

Today I finally feel like I'm on holiday! Our family celebration was held on Boxing Day, to allow my daughters-in-law time to celebrate with their own mothers. We also have to fit around everyone's work arrangements and my eldest son is back at work today (Saturday). The festive left-overs were divided up last night, and this morning I've laundered the Christmas linen and it's flapping happily in the breeze. 



I'm late AGAIN with the Weekly Deals but they are too good to ignore so I will share them late, rather than never. After all, the shop is open 24/7 and the warehouse staff are back on deck Monday morning waiting to pack your order! The reduced prices show up automatically in the online shop.

Favourites of mine from this bunch are the Chalk Talk Framelits, Oh My Goodies stamp set and the Circles Collection Framelits. Even if you don't own the Chalk Talk stamp set, those shapes are great for adding interest to your cards or journal tags. I've shared several of these cards before, but they illustrate how often I use these Framelits. This card has two of the Chalk Talk Framelits paired with two sizes from the Banners Framelits. There is a glimpse of Chalk Talk stamping too but the greeting is from Perfect Pennants. I blogged about this card here, last February.
This next card was made a while back too using Perfect Pennants for the sentiment on a double banner. The tag behind the banners is another Chalk Talk Framelit and it was a perfect way to ground all those elements together. The Chevron Border Punch, Petite Petals Punch and a Hardwood background stamp also made it onto this card.
Lastly, for the Chalk Talk Framelits,  a change of colour and two more shapes paired with those Banners Framelits again! The sentiment is from the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit and the Confetti Star Border Punch, currently in the Holiday Catalogue will carry over to the Occasions Catalogue,beginning 6th January. Chalk Talk Framelits are $32.21, till Tuesday.
Circles Collection Framelits are useful for all sorts of things. They complement the Starburst Framelits, and can accommodate many a greeting, as you can see with this rather large 'Happy 60th Birthday'.  This card was shared on my blog back in March when my friend Carol celebrated her 60th. Circle Collection Framelits are $34.46.











Oh My Goodies is a very useful stamp set too, I used it here to make this birthday card. Umpteenth is a favourite number of mine - I didn't know it was used universally!!!! A wood-mount stamp set is only $32.21 this week only.

This week would be a good time to check through your Holiday Catalogue to see if there is anything you're wanting as last orders will be taken 5th January. A number of items are carrying over, so you can always ask me for that information.
Email, text 0417 500 681 or leave a message on this post for any questions you may have.

Have fun creating,
Rachel

The prices below are pre- Weekly Deals, the correct price shows in my online shop, but the icons will take you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel