Friday 5 December 2014

Stampin' Up! Bright Christmas Cards


I'm sharing some Christmas Cards I made for a special order. My client knew exactly which colours she wanted for the different designs she'd chosen. I thought it would be very challenging and yet, once I made a start, they came together very easily.

It was based on this card , which I had cased (copied and shared) from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue, way back in October. The stamp sets used were Many Merry Stars and Mingle All The Way. It is amazing how a change of colour scheme can alter the card so much.

Year-End Closeouts. Save on great products with up to 80% discounts!

Don't forget the great bargains to be had as Stampin' Up! holds its year-end closeout! It began today and items will sellout quickly. You can pop over and browse away to your hearts content 24/7. Just remember though, if you add items to your shopping basket, it only retains them for that session, there is no save-for-later feature in the online shop.



I do actually need to make a start on my own Christmas cards - maybe this weekend.

Cheers
Rachel

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel