Friday 19 September 2014

Happy New Home RS#132

Today I have made a quick little card to go with a house-warming gift. I found the sketch at RetroSketches helpful to lift it from being extremely plain, to having just a touch more interest. I have had to rotate it, and the greeting is incorporated into the top square. There are a number of sentiments and small pictures in this stamp set to widen the appeal for all occasions, especially Christmas.

I've included the block in the picture so you can see how easy this really was. After placing the photopolymer stamps in position on the white square of card (face down) I pressed an acrylic block over the top of my composition, so it could be stamped at the one time.

Imagine if you chose this stamp set to be your Christmas card this year, you could build your picture up, and stamp multiples at one time. How easy would that be? And Santa in his sleigh is so darn cute!!!!

I used a range of Blendabilities to colour the house, you'll find the colours in the product guide below.


Thanks for popping past.

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel