Saturday 6 September 2014

Another Birthday FMS#152

Another lovely sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week. I decided to rotate it 90° because it would accommodate my sentiment better with that orientation. I've been giving my Flower Shop stamp set and Pansy Punch some long-awaited attention over the past few days, and I'm glad to be back spending time with these 'old friends'.
I was in a 'purple' mood, and Blackberry Bliss is so rich and luscious! I mounted the strip of  Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack onto another strip of gold foil for that touch of glamour. I already had a curved strip of Blackberry Bliss left over from another project, but the curve adds some interest, doesn't it? The sentiment is from a retired hostess set, Simply Sketched and the leaves are from Kinda Eclectic.

Hope you're having a happy weekend,
Rachel



2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love the addition of the curved layer and the little bit of gold is so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely Rachel! Loving that white background - it's a fabulous match with Blackberry Bliss (my new favourite colour! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel