Wednesday 13 August 2014

Queen Of Clean FMS

Oh my goodness, I have no idea how long I have been entering the challenges at Freshly Made Sketches, but as long as I have been, I wanted to be the Queen of Clean. Last night my wish came true - and then I was so excited I couldn't sleep!!!!!!
It was after I had a play with my new stamps, Four Feathers and the matching Framelits. The sketch Jen M put up at Freshly Made Sketch Challenge, was tricky enough for me to have to get quite 'hands-on' with my creativity. and I was really pleased with the result. 
This is a picture, or you can check out the original post here.
I hope you don't mind me sharing the joy I felt over this small achievment.

Cheers...
Rachel

P.S. and a Colour Queen Courtier too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel