Monday 23 June 2014

Hip Hip Hooray, Its Your Special Day

 I know a friend of mine is celebrating a significant birthday soon, and I'm pretty sure it's this coming week. She's been a bit evasive about the details though, and "Facebook doesn't know." It seems to me she isn't feeling overjoyed about this milestone, so I won't reveal the number, or refer to it on her birthday card.

I  like the fancy, patterned Crumb Cake card, and its retiring in a few days. It looks particularly nice teamed up with gold embellishments, so the Fusion inspiration picture suited quite well.  Hip Hip Hooray comes from the Designer Card Kit of the same name and it fits beautifully on a banner. Celebrate is from Starburst Sayings, I've used it on a number of cards, love that it has a Framelit die to cut it.

The sketch is from CAS(E) this Sketch, its a keeper isn't it?
I wasn't planning to use a butterfly but in the end I wanted a tiny touch of Pistachio Pudding, so the little butterfly from Kinda Eclectic was added, along with a length of NEW Pistachio Pudding Bakers Twine.
I will pop this in the post tomorrow, hope it arrives on the right day!

Happy birthday, Judy!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel