Friday 31 January 2014

Camera, Action, Smile -RS #99


I was 'in the mood' for a sketch challenge this afternoon, so popped over to RetroSketches to see what the sketch looked like and I sure did like what I found!
The half-circle cut out really appealed to me, and it didn't take too long before this idea came to me. I'm a sucker for camera stamps, so best I get on and ink up Peachy Keen! It has matching dies too and can be bought as a bundle at 15% off if you like cameras too. I used the Circles Collection Framelits for cutting my half-circle from the Sale-A-Bration DSP Sweet Sorbet. Most of the papers in this set of design series are sweet pastels, as the name might suggest, but I really like this bold pattern and mounted it on a mat of black card. The circle of Silver Glimmer Paper with the middle missing is from my scraps, I liked the way the central circle cut-out is off-centre! Some scattered rhinestones add a bit more gleam, and the bold smile greeting is from Happy Day.
Here is another close-up of the card, don't forget to leave a comment if you like my card, I really do get a thrill reading what you say.
Catch you soon,
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel