Thursday 9 January 2014

Birthday Clockworks

Apparently I didn't blog the card I made for my eldest last year using Clockworks. I found that out when I went to link to this morning's post, so just a quick little post to show the difference when you change up the colours.

Last year I was telling him that Life Is A Daring Adventure, a stamp set that retired when we received our new catalogues last September. Glad I bought it before it retired as it fits with my Travel scrapbooking. The main catalogue will be released at the start of July, so keep an eye out through June, so you don't miss some stamp set, punch or die that will be removed to make way for new, exciting products.

Memorable Moments provided the greeting and numbers (so handy) and I stamped the pocket watch a couple of times to layer with dimensionals. Fussy cutting the watch hands was tricky, and fastening them with a tiny brad made them look real. From memory, I think the colours used are Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green and Soft Suede.

I must keep going now
catch you soon
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel