Friday 15 November 2013

To Have & To Hold

I've had an overnight visit with my son, daughter-in-law and their three darling children and now I've waved goodbye as they head off on a weekend camping trip with friends. Then on Monday, I will drive an hour and a half to their home, so that I can attend the eldest grandsons kindergarten for Grandparents Day. He is really looking forward to going to 'big school' in January (and I bet his Mum
is looking forward to it too!) The littlest grandchild used my craft room as her bedroom overnight, so my crafting was delayed, just a tad.

The sketch by Kasia at Retro Sketches this week is brilliant, and I can see this as being perfect for baby, wedding, Christmas cards - all sorts of cards really.
I went with wedding and I've used Shimmery White card ( 121717)since its a special occasion. It's just a shame the shimmer on the card and the glimmer of the Rhinestones hasn't really shown up in my photos!!!!





Products Used
Stamp Sets: Hearts a Flutter (129252), Banner Greetings (129714) and a retired one which is available now in the US in "Best of Greetings" Stamp Set and it will be released in the coming months in Australia too.
Framelits: Hearts a Flutter (130159), Circles Collection (130911)
Other: Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon(131206) Stampin Up Basic Jewels Rhinestone(119246)
Best of Greetings

Have a happy weekend, 
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel