Saturday 2 November 2013

Sending Sympathy RS#87

It was such a lovely sunny day today, I spent all of it in the garden, so it was quite late when I began to put this card together. This sweet sketch at retro sketches is the inspiration and for some reason, I thought 'sympathy card'. I really do like the clean, simplicity of this sketch and I quickly made two cards.
This pale blue one has the flower sprig from Morning Meadow (a hostess stamp set) and the greeting from Simply Sketched (also a hostess set). I inked the stamps using Stampin' Writes in Smoky Slate and Marina Mist.







The pale green card has the grass from Wetlands and also the bird and grass and greeting from Simply Sketched. I added a little Island Indigo to the bird using a Stampin' Up! Aquapainter.

These are really easy cards which can be made in a jiffy, and always handy to have ready.

Until next time
Cheerio
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel