Sunday 27 October 2013

More Zoo Babies

Believe it or not, I have done more today than make cards! I spent an hour or so gardening, enjoying the few rays of sun we saw today. I have cooked tonight, baked a fruit cake AND prepared chicken, rice and ginger meatballs for tomorrow nights dinner.

I have been hanging out to try the Circle Thinlet  Die Flip Card, which was in my order on Friday, and you can order it now too. Because I stamped a number of different images trying to get the first Zoo Babies card 'just right' I have some spares. I used a scalloped framelit which came with the Circle Thinlet Die and laid it onto a 2½ inch circle punched from Crushed Curry card.






On the reverse of that cute little rotating circle is the greeting "you can never have too much happy" - isn't that the truth! That one comes from Yippee-Skippee (and that is 25% off till tomorrow night).

Of course I was then tempted to pull out the Stamp-a-ma-jig and stamp happy in a rainbow of colours. I used Curly Cute and inked it up each time with Stampin' Write Markers.

I learnt a few tricks to make even better use of this die recently, so if you'd like me to show them to you, or demonstrate the Stamp-a-ma-jig, send me an email and we can see what we can work out. Pop over to my online store if you want to grab those stamp sets while they are discounted.

Catch you next time
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Love the animals - they look so cute there. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. I'm having so much fun with the Circle Card Thinlet and Zoo Babies .

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel