Sunday 7 April 2013

Umbrellas for Color Throwdown236

I loved this picture which Color Throwdown used as the color inspiration starter this week. I always plant pansies in my garden, because of the great profusion of color they provide.




Then, after Stampin' Up! announced the new and returning colors, I was sorting through my retired stocks to see which shades I still had, when what did I find, but Orchid Opulence? That is NOT one of the returning colors, but I still have it because it is such a gorgeous, unusual purple shade.

I received a shipment on Friday which included Rain or Shine stamp set, from the current mini catalogue and available until June 30th for $28.95 (clear mount). It also has stamps for Bridal showers or Baby showers, and you only have to do a quick on-line search to turn up galleries full of inspiration.

Because my husband and I were heading away to the beach for the weekend, I slipped a bag with minimal supplies into the car, and had lots of fun stamping up the umbrellas onto different cards, including one for a baby boy, and this one. Don't the Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence umbrellas look stunning?


We had no need of umbrellas even though it is autumn in Australia. After some chilly weather over Easter to remind us that seasons were changing, we've reverted to a last blast of summer with 27 degrees and sunshine all weekend.

Hope you all had a happy time too
Cheers
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel