Thursday 9 August 2012

Turtles for a birthday & updated retiring unavailability

This morning there were a number of items added to the lists of items no longer available, so if you are planning to grab something before it retires at the end of the month, it might pay to contact me soon.
Email or txt/phone 0417 500 681. I can ship to anywhere in Australia. Company policy is all orders incur a shipping charge of 5% or $5.95, whichever is greater, but it can be posted directly to you. Payment by credit card, direct deposit to my bank account or cash in person (South Morang, VIC is where I live)


Stampin’ Scrub Replacement Pads
Blushing Bride ink refill
Blushing Bride A4 smooth card stock
Pear Pizzazz ink refill
Poppy Parade ink refill
Dotto refill
Concord Crush ink refill
More Mustard Marker
3/16″ Gold Brads
Pear Pizzazz ink refill
Poppy Parade ink refill
Stack & Store Containers
Circle cutter replacement blades
Confetti White CS A4
Stampin' around standard wheel storage
Color Caddy Extender kit
5-petal flower punch
Short and Sweet stamp set
 And Friday morning 10th August
Concord Crush A4 card stock
D is for dog stamp set
17th August
Just Surfing stamp set
Curvy Verses stamp set
Calendar alphabet and numbers
Well Worn Designer Series Paper
mini library clips
Timeless Types Junior Alphabet medium sizzlets dies

I submitted an order on Sunday night, but the warehouse is so overwhelmed by the volume of orders, I haven't been notified that mine has been packed yet, and I have orders for customers for some of the items appearing on this list. Of course, I will let you know as soon as I hear anything definite, and your money will be refunded if it affects your order.

Now for a little card using one stamp from Fox and Friends

**retiring at the end of August if not sold out earlier**

Next Sunday, a young lady is celebrating her 20th birthday and this young lady is very much against pink!

I didn't need to think for long to come up with what she does like - turtles! Live ones, that is. In fact,she is hoping to receive a turtle as a birthday gift next week. I'm not too sure if that wish will actually come true, but I decided to pull out one of my favorite retiring stamp sets, Fox and Friends and make this little card, with THREE turtles, which will be how many she is looking after if her wish comes true.



I used White Confetti card as the base and one layer of Always Artichoke and Island Indigo. The turtles were stamped in Wild Wasabi, but it lacked interest to my way of thinking. I stamped another turtle, cut him out and inked around the edges before using a Stampin Dimensional to raise him up. Added in some grass, a nice cloudy sky and stamped out the label frame from Tea Shoppe, before finding an old retired greeting which fits perfectly. I had a scrap of card lying on my work table, Pool Party toned with the sky, so added that for a bit more detail and then a couple of brads.


And this is a crazy card I envisioned as the anaesthetic wore off four weeks ago! I was feeling so inspired I had to ask the nurse for a piece of paper and pencil so I could jot all my inspiration down. Hehehe!

Hope you are all finding time for stamping, till next time

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Love the turtle card! I bet the recipient will too by the sounds of it. Nifty anaesthetic inspired card there!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel