Friday 11 November 2022

Country-Style Apples

No doubt you've been seeing lots of Fitted Florets stamps, dies and papers shared since they became available on November 1st. It is a lovely suite, and the good news is that the stamps and dies will be around until June 2023 but the papers and the Christmas stamp - Framed & Festive are only while stock lasts or January 3rd, 2023.


Wanting to try a different idea, I pulled Cheerful Basket from my shelf and had a play with a more rustic, country look using a checked paper from the Fitted Florets DSP.



Another paper from Texture Chic SDSP provided a weatherboard look in the matching Evening Evergreen. I really like the look of the diecut apples and leaves on the label which serves a dual purpose, also holding the Easel card up.


I'm looking forward to a fun weekend. I flew to Sydney today to attend a Stampin' Up! managers reception tonight before an all-day conference tomorrow. I love getting together with my stamping pals, and actually will stay a few days longer to have a little break.

 SHOP
You can still shop online anytime while I am away.
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days. 

https://bit.ly/shopwithRachelPalmieri
A4QEEZ4U
1st-30th November



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel