Tuesday 28 December 2021

Flowering Tulips - Sneak Peek At New Stampin' Up! Product


Last week on my Facebook live I shared this card using the Flowering Tulips Bundle. A bundle is when two items, usually a stamp set and dies or stamp set and punch. are bought together using an alternate code which gives you a 10% discount.


Because demonstrators can order ahead of a catalogue release, we get to stamp before there are many samples on Pinterest. It's fun to just play with the various bits and see what happens.


It's so hard to show in a picture, but the flowers were stamped and then painted with Wink Of Stella. This product is magic and gives a lovely, subtle, glimmery sheen, as well as spreading the ink.
You can see this in more detail in my video.


These tulips required a container, and I considered a few options including the jar from Jar Of Flowers. Once I realised the grey paper from the SAB Marbelous papers (free with your $90 order) looked like galvanised iron, I settled for this image from Simply Succulents.


Flowering Fields Suite is on pages 14-17 of the January to June Mini. It comprises two stamp sets, two sets of co-ordinating dies, 12" X 12" designer series paper, windowpane check ribbon and gold butterfly embellishments.  All these gorgeous new products will be available to order on January 4th 2022.


If you'd like to make cards similar to this, I teach classes in my home in South Morang VIC. If you need more information to craft at home, feel free to get in touch. If you live anywhere in Australia, you may order from my online store (and I'll do a happy dance)!

 Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel