Sunday 12 September 2021

More Ways With Ribbon


 Two more ways with ribbon for you, hopefully you will be more likely to pull out some ribbon to use now.

This two-tone green ribbon was an unexpected match for the You're A Peach DSP but it does pick up the green on the peaches. They have been fussy cut from the paper to make an easy focal point.


Sweet Strawberry is where the sentiments and image for stamping came from. I don't have the Peach bundle, but Sweet Strawberry was perfect for my thank you card. My neighbour brought over some delicious cakes for my family, much appreciated when we can't travel more than 5km from home unless we have essential work.


The final card has been made with SALE-A-Bration stamps and dies. For a $180 order you can claim these for a whole lot of crafting fun! Counting Sheep and Sheep Dies can also be added separately to your $90 order, if you can bear to separate them.



The 2 stitched rectangles were in my box of leftovers, always a bonus. The bottom of the smaller one was incomplete, and so the strip of ribbon hid that defect - brilliant! The bow-tying directions are below in picture form, its the easy bunny ears technique, and this ribbon, from the mini catalogue was perfect.


The bow is tied and then glue dots hold it in place.

                                       Make two loops
Cross the left loop over the right
and pushed through the hole.


Adjust to suit your project.


Unfortunately, since my post is all about ribbon, I had a lot of difficulty getting a clear picture of this project, so this is the best I could do.

Another sheep came to the party on the inside of the card too.

CF7GY9TY
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel